Once in a while I love to dress obnoxiously bright, as I'm sure you can see here! Like I've said before, I'd always avoided orange as I thought it didn't suit me, so right now I'm making up for lost time! I'm basically a walking advert for Missguided right here, partly because of their generosity, but mainly because they're getting everything so right at the moment!! 

The trousers I couldn't resist, especially after my paisley ones were so popular with you guys. These are true to size, if not slightly larger on the waist than normal. The blazer is amazing, such a strong statement pink! This is the 8, so I would say size down for the more petite people! The orange crop I've featured already and literally is missing a back... In a good way! The shoes are also Missguided and I think are going to feel very at home in my summer wardrobe!!

As for the bag, who remembers Paul's Boutique from high school? I remember people going crazy for the quilted patent bags and their little key rings... Well they've recently rebranded and I was lucky enough to pick one from the new collection! Of course I went for coral as I'm in my 50 shades of orange stage of life! They are certainly more classic/classy these days and still really nice quality bags so I would strongly suggest checking them out!

I've finished the ensemble off with my little orange Olivia Burton!