Readers often ask what I wear on nights out... of course, after a sufficient amount of vodka, I am usually in no state to take acceptable 'blog photos', so I just thought I'd share an outfit I have planned for an evening out! I'm off to Barcelona the week after next for my boyfriend's 21st and I think this outfit would be perfect sunkissed and off out to dinner! It also would be suitable attire to get me into any of the Mayfair clubs in London (flesh on show, but not TOO much flesh on show, heels above 3 inches...) hey, you could even wear this to a formal or prom!

I've seen a lot of companies using the fabric of this dress this season for different items, but I have to say it is my favourite in this cut! I like how the dress is thick fabric and very structued, makes it all that bit more flattering on the figure! Such a bargain for £35, looks and feels a lot more expensive.

If you are after gold COMFY heels/platfoms, GO FOR THESE ONES! Literally as comfy as wearing trainers. The platform is so high it doesn't feel like heels at all!

I've paired it with my orangey Olivia Burton watch and Paul's Boutique bag, along with a fresh braid from the lovely Maria at Toni & Guy!












(I do have some additional outfit details, but I will have to attach them when at home later!)