I just thought I'd snap a few photos of the outfit I travelled down to the Isle of Wight in on Thursday. Just a simple casual outfit (lacking colour which is very unlike me) finished with a bold red lip.
Finding mom jeans to fit me is almost impossible due to my waist to leg ratio!!! These look a little large because I was torn between getting the 8 or 10 in these Missguided beauties. I ended up picking the 10 and sizing up (with Topshop mom jeans I always have to get W28 despite usually getting W26) but truth be told I think the size 8 would have been perfect - nothing a belt couldn't fix though! 
The crop is also a Missguided number and is absolutely beautiful, I'm definitely going to have to collect it in the other colours too! I'm a B cup and found the size 8 to be perfect!

Another favourite item of mine at the moment are these Pretty Little Thing t-bar shoes. So cute! Can't wait to wear them cute-end up with frilly socks too.