Since doing the swimwear shoot for Sanctioned, I've been loving (borderline obsessed) with low back bodysuits. Hype Women have a few in at the moment, including this awesome multi-coloured one. If you're cooler than me and off to Ibiza this year, this would look siiiiick on the beach with a chiffon shirt like I'm wearing here or a block colour kimono! 

These mom jeans have to be my favourite yet, even these look very 90s! I know they're not the most flattering jeans, especially on the butt... but hey, I can't help but love them, especially how distressed these ones in particular are! I find the sizing of these mom jeans a little different to the last page I received from Missguided, I sized up in these and they fit more or less perfectly. 

Another favourite of mine this week is these cut out platform boots! We all know how much I love my white Vagabonds, however these are just a little more interesting for the days I want to spice things up a bit. I think they'd look great with a monochrome outfit with skinny legged trousers! These are from Public Desire (obsessed with all their shoes...) and are true to size! 



















Shoes: Public Desire (Alternative sizes can be found here)