So here's my final outfit from Barcelona! I'm dressed as a palm tree (well, tropical looking plant), stood next to a palm tree, yep.

You will probably assume this dress is from Topshop, but it's actually by Pretty Little Thing! I think the fabric and sports luxe look was a popular choice by brands this season... Sizing wise, I should have returned and got the size up if I'm honest as it is on the skimpy side... however it was too late as I was already abroad, and thankfully it was Barcelona so I didn't look out of place! If I was to buy again I'd probably get the large as I think it would look good oversized!

After already owning this dress, I just had to pick the matching bag up from Topshop for £10 in the sale as I thought they'd make a nice evening out combo!

Again, you've probably gathered I'm a sucker for the Topshop sale... I'm sure you've seen me wearing the lower, more relaxed, versions of these shoes... well I loved them so much I had to get this version as they were reduced from £79 down to £30!
















(Sorry about the weird toes..)