Topsale sale, as you can probably see, has really got me good this summer! I'd always been wanting a pair of desert boots, but was worried that for the price, I wouldn't get my wear out of them. This pair however was reduced down to only £20 (NOW £10!!!), so I could not say no! AND I've been getting my wear out of them. Where I'm a girl who lives in heels 95% of the time, these have been great for evening walks etc, and they match this Pretty Little Thing jacket so well! 

Another 'TOWIE' post, haha, as the head chain (literally wearing this to death right now, it's ventured out on three of my previous nights out) is by Lydia at Vintage Styler, and the smock dress is by Chloe at Lasula. I briefly met Chloe at the launch of the collection, but unfortunately I turned up quite late due to other commitments, so I was given a choice of my favourites from the site... and my favourite had to be this dress! 


















Shoes: Topshop (DYING FOR THEM IN PINK)
Head chain: Vintage Styler