So some more photos taken in the gorgeous pastel heaven Notting Hill area. On this particular day it was scorching hot and the sun kept going in and out of clouds, so the lighting was a bit of a nightmare... but I take my hat off to Emma for having the patience to keep shooting until we got a few which were ok! Unfortunately due to brightness it looked like I was wearing all white, when of course it is important to show I'm wearing baby pink, ha! 

I have no shame in this total Missguided outfit, as hey, it works, so why not?! 
I wanted to show a 'day time' to 'casual night' kinda thing, but the sunglasses remained a necessity due to the brightness of the sun! 

The bralette I'm sure we've all seen in other colours, so of course I needed to add the pink to my collection! For a bit more casual daytime, I layered it up with this crochet trimmed blouse which has the cutest flared sleeves and crossed back! The photos don't show it particularly well, but I love that you can still see the pink bralette underneath it!

The skirt is another favourite of mine right now, I'm loving all these 90s styles coming back in. This is literally such a versatile staple and can be mixed up most ways!

Do I even need to talk about the shoes, or do the photos speak louder than words?!?! They're perfect for summer and super comfy!