Here is another of my outfits from Barcelona. I get real holiday blues looking at these and remembering the day it was taken, anybody want to ship me off somewhere else?!? 

It was bloody boiling, which is why I haven't layered this up, but in the evening I did pop a bright pink chiffon shirt/kimono with it! 
I knew I was going to be doing a lot of walking so I tried to pick wisely with my holiday choices. I do think this playsuit was perfect though. Nice and bright, so fitting for Barcelona, but it also is nice and comfy! The colours are great too, you may notice an awkwardly posed photo of me, well I think that was me trying to show off my eyeshadow in a seductive way... either way it is a fail, but check out my eyeshadow! I tried to be all funky and ombré the colours of the playsuit onto my eyelids. I'm really weird.
My Olivia Burton turquoisey watch matched perfectly with the matching colour on the playsuit, and I picked out the lilac in the playsuit and paired my lilac Olivia Burton with my absolute bargain (£30) Topshop sale shoes! If you can get your hands on these shoes DO. They're so comfy, they're my go to shoes at the moment! I'm usually a 7 but these are an 8 and fit perfectly!