So here is another outfit from before I moved back down to the Isle of Wight for summer, which was left in my drafts for when my 'instagram preview' image would match my instagram colour scheme at the time... yes I am that sad! This however has not happened yet and I still wanted to share this outfit with you guys before all items went out of stock! My drafts folder is an interesting place...
Don't ask what is going on with my poses/eyes... I HAD HAYFEVER OK!! I had not been smoking any illegal substances, even though it looks that way.

I'm a sucker for comfy trousers, and this pair from PLT screamed comfy. Because the print is pretty 'out there' I just paired them with block colours.

The crop is an old Missguided sale item and the sleeveless blazer is a current Missguided item! Because this was just an outfit for mooching about in London, I popped on my white leather Vagabonds, however I think heels could have been equally fitting with this outfit!