So here we have another outfit styled around a hat I had obsessed over! I saw it on PLT and although it isn't my usual style, I loved the monochrome with the pop of neon pink.

As I'm thankfully a dress size or two smaller this summer, my staple white 'summery' dresses/playsuits nolonger fit, so I've started stocking up on new ones! This lacey one is such a nice fit and although rather short, I would say it is still quite elegant! 

I carried on the lace vibe with this black kimono also from PLT (we all need a black lace kimono in our lives!) and these neon platform heels from Missguided to carry on with the pop of neon! Surprisingly these shoes are very comfortable!

My phonecase even matched!!! Skinny Dip London sent me a few of their cute cases, so I had to wear this one along with this outfit as it was a match made!