Here's another sneak peek from my lookbook. This was more of a 'beachy layers, cover-up' kinda outfit. The slouchy dress featured is by Australian brand 'Fifth Avenue' and a sample from their up-coming collection to be featured at ASOS! I absolutely love the fit and think it works so well over a bikini, for that effortless look.
The bikini is a little sneaky, it isn't actually Triangl, it is a dupe by Choies. I couldn't actually squeeze my butt into the bottoms, despite ordering the M and owning the S in Traingl! So I would suggest sizing up two, quality wise I was very impressed though!
Kimono is also Choies and such a night print for the summer-autumn transition, boo, summer don't leave us! 
And of course my shoes are the Missguided beauties which have been getting me through summer, I'm sure you've all already heard me banging on about these!