So obviously these photos weren't taken today, looking outside right now feels me with dampened dread of the thought I need to venture out into it in a bit! I just got back from Reading Festival, and had the most amazing time being a VIP (very important princess) yesterday thanks to Mark Hoppus, but now I'm relaxing after a hot bath and day of pampering! 

This outfit I wore during the week out for lunch with my boyfriend, and then for a bike ride. I'm not kidding when I say that you can't miss me on the road! These are taken near Blackgang Chine (if you've ever visited there as a kid!) in an area of derelict houses in the process of being taken by the sea! One of the houses in question looked completely empty, yet as it started to get dark, we saw a face peering out at us, telling us it was her garden... whoops, sorry! Her garden was in a pretty bad state of 'falling down the cliff' though in our defence... 

We all know I'm a fan of a two piece, and I figured this set would go perfectly with this kimono that I had been lusting over. The set may look a little big, but I ordered a 10 on the safe side as on the model it looked quite fitted! However I'd suggest staying true to size if you do want it a little more fitted than what I'm wearing it like.

I felt this jelly shoes and bag set from Topshop suited the look perfectly, still so happy this bag was only £5 (even if my boyfriend does tell me it looks like a pencil case)!