So when I told you I was stocking up on the dungaree front, I wasn't lying!! This pair is a mere £10 in Pretty Little Thing's sale, so if you want them, I suggest getting them before they're gone! I actually sized up in these originally, but found I still didn't like the fit. They fitted, they fitted A LOT, that was the problem. I wanted a baggier, more comfy feel so got the 12. (Unless I'm gaining weight fast...!)

This day in particular was an absolute scorcher in London, Arabella and I took these whilst melting in the shade before attending Fearne Cottons AW preview (she was a lovely lady!). The temperature explains why I am holding my blazer, and didn't actually manage to put it on... it also explains the skimpy nature of my blue crop. I equally think these dungarees would look great with a shirt! I would reccomend the blazer though if you're looking for a navy blazer at a cheap price. with reasonable quality!

I felt that brogues topped off my edgy ensemble, and these again are a bargain from Pretty Little Thing, they do require slight breaking in though, which I expected, hence the frilly socks of protection!  

















Socks: Primark