Now I've always been a fan of the sports luxe, suited and booted vibe, but never had attempted it. Since these Reebok Classics are now practically my life, any excuse to wear them, led to this! A suit can look very formal, but chuck on a pair of trainers with them and it's transformed into an edgy, but casual creation!

This number is from PLT and I love it. As it said the tiny model was wearing the small, I ordered the medium. However I had to pin the trousers for these photos and have since taken it in, so I would say stay true to size!

For the crop/accessories I just matched the pastel pink of the shoes, just to keep it simple with only pink and white, I didn't want to draw away the attention of the suit/trainer combo!



























Shoes: Reebok Classic
Watch: Olivia Burton