Last week on the Isle of Wight, where I'm spending summer, was a large sailing regatta called 'Cowes Week'. I thought I may as well dress the part, and this was the result. I felt like I was back in my preppy days, with a hint more maturity.  

This cute little set is from Bank and I just thought it had the nautical vibe nailed, it also seemed to me to be quite flattering! I paired it with this bargain She Inside blazer, which literally could have cost triple it's price on the highstreet (remember to size up, I'm wearing the medium here!). 

The cleated sandals again are my go-to white shoes right now, likewise I love the black version! I can wear these all day errday and not have any discomfort which is 100% the aim with shoes. 

I decided to move away from my usual pink lips and add a pop of red with the red Grafea and red lips, who says I can't dress like an adult sometimes?