Funnily enough I don't own a boat, of any sort, not even an inflatable... but of course I found it 100% suitable to go onto this pontoon to pose near boats, and give the illusion that one of them is mine, and that I am soon to sail off on one of them with my sassy scarf... Don't judge me!

Personally I think I'm dressed well enough to own a boat, so there! That would be thanks to Missguided and this cheeky little shorts suit. The truth of a matter is, I don't even own a car, let alone a boat, however this suit matches perfectly with the colour of my bicycle! Quality wise I can't fault this set, one of my new favourites and the belt makes the fit that even bit better. I stuck with the 8 and found it a lovely fit, so I suggest staying true to size, unless you'd prefer it less fitted.

After rediscovering this scarf in my boyfriend's wardrobe, from last summer, I changed the way I thought I was going to style this post! It reminded me that yellow looked killer with this pinky lilac, so that explains the yellow crop and Grafea! It was originally Topshop, but I've linked a similar from Mango.
















Jacket: Missguided