I'm all for supporting smaller boutiques, and love how sometimes you can get unique one-offs! This set in particular was made by Re-Dream Clothing, now found on ASOS Marketplace, and was a one off to me. Super cute! 
Likewise the kimono is by Never Fully Dressed, one of my favourite online boutiques, who stock their own quirky and cute designs, at great quality and prices. If you've never heard of NFD I'd suggest checking them out as it's refreshing to see a company doing so well, without wholesale! I've been a supporter of theirs for a long time, and have my eye on some killer things for A/W! 
You may notice the cute hairband on my wrist too - another independent brand ran by two sisters- Amelia Jane London! If you're into horse riding, also check them out as they stock their famous pom pom riding hats, which I believe the cast in MIC were all over! 

 I wasn't going to share these photos as I don't like how I look (goofy), but hey, like I've said before, it isn't the clothings fault!!