So as promised, here's how I've styled the paradox cloud print up for a night out. There isn't a huge difference, granted, but this is what I wore out to an evening sailing event on the Isle of Wight! The kimono was added as I felt a little too dressy next to my boyfriend, however I would have normally worn a baby blue blazer!

I just wanted to show how versatile the collection is to style, so easy to throw some pastel items together and it just works! It doesn't show well here, but I matched my lipstick to the clutch, as I found it made so much difference to the lilac I originally wore (OCD problems). The shoes are literally the most comfy heels I own, feet did not hurt at all after an evening on them, praise the lord. 

I feel like I could ramble on more but I have covered a lot on my previous post featuring my daytime look!