Firstly, I thought I'd share my inspiration for my outfit:

This Wildfox sweater just really reminded me of the Katy Perry 'Birthday' lyrics, along with the colours, so this is the result. It is safe to say I am the Queen of Tack Town... I am currently writing this with Barbie pink nails covered in glitter... 
These PVC trousers are something else, they got me a few looks on South Bank and around central London, but hey that's what I'm all about! I love them! Pretty Little Thing warned me they were coming in as they knew they were made for me before they even hit the site. Definitely size up at least one and probably two if in-between sizes- I'm normally an 8 in bottoms, however occasionally a 10 and these are actually the 12. Be prepared to squeak when walking though...

I just based the rest of the outfit on the colours on the sweater, so after the pink overload I had some mint and yellow to add in.

These sunnies/jacket combo is my favourite minto combo right now, and after seeing Pixie Lott's 'Lay Me Down' video, these thick head bands have increasingly made it into my outfits! My friend Milly from Santioned has been making them for me and will be selling them for £6 each!

Also how incredible are these shoes???????!!?!? Surprisingly comfy and a perfect match for the trousers, AND now only £20 in the sale!