Unfortunately the sun went behind a bloody cloud whilst I was taking these, and then by the time the clouds had parted, the sun had set! So please ignore how the lovely warm lighting escapes the last few photos. 
The sunglasses. Yep. How magnificent are these?! I picked them recently from Red Hot Sunglasses, because we all know how much I love to stand out. We decided, hey, Charlotte's instagram followers are pretty cool (apart from the foreign men, we all know who I'm talking about! "I kiss u"), so Red Hot sunglasses have given my followers the chance to also win a pair, cool huh?!
Head over to my instagram (@charlottefisher) to enter!
This pair is a very statement cateye by Stella McCartney. I've always loved her work, and this time last year was obsessed with the cleated black and white platforms! This frame is a gorgeous minty colour, with mirrored lenses, and literally they are the most sassy sunnies in the world.

Of course a minty outfit had to be sported with these. You may remember a monochrome outfit with a pop of neon pink, not that long back? Well it featured this hat with a band of pink rather than mint, so I recreated a minty version! 
PLT supplied this ensemble of clothes, and I love all of it! These hats are a favourite of mine during the summer months anyway, and this specific design makes such a statement. The dress is such a feminine shape, and the detailing of the structure gives it a more interesting look, I sized up as I was warned it came up small! To follow the minty pop is this sheer mint kimono with black tassels, which in my opinion was absolutely made for this outfit... I actually already own these shoes in mermaid holographic and baby pink, so of course I needed the black (and now white!)! I really rate these shoes, sometimes the wholesale 'Bebo' shoes can get a bit uncomfortable throughout the day, but these are rubber than plastic, so they are so comfy!