I have a whole lotta lovin' for this outfit, and am the first to admit there will be an outfit repeat going on with this! I'm loving the 'Carnaby girl' look right now, and of course whipping out the trilby! I always think trilbies are a more autumn/winter hat, with the floppy and fedoras dominating the summer months. I start dreaded university again at the end of the month, third time lucky though, right guys? And feel this will be perfect to throw on effortlessly (hiding bed hair with the hat), whilst still looking like I've got my life on track...
The a line skirt is a favourite of mine, I feel skaters can look a bit childish, but a line is a lot more mature. This one is hideously creased, but due to the nature of the faux leather, I shall just have to wear the creases out of it! These brushed pastel-y jumpers/skirts/cardigans are so cute, so I knew I had to opt for this pink cropped jumper. Because it has so many colours in it, I also feel it to be a versatile A/W staple as it can easily be paired up with pinks, whites, blacks and greys. 

Those boots though... so me! Absolutely love them. They're cleated, yet only enough to still be a suitable day boot which I love. AND to make things better, they are actually comfortable! I find it hard to believe they're only £30 (£24 with student discount) which is such a bargain for such a nice boot! I always find boots like this look better with socks, so I just paired them with one of Primarni's pink classics!