Blimey o'riley, what an exhausting day yesterday was! I left my flat at 8am and didn't get back until 10pm...!!! London Fashion week is upon us again, and this is the first year I'm 'properly' doing it! I attended a day in February, but I'm trying to make them all this year. I actually missed my evening shows last night as my feet hurt THAT much from being on them all day, I opted for a pint in the pub before making the journey home! All in all though, was such a lovely day! Met loads of new blogger-y friends, and caught up with old ones, as well as spotting the amazing Jourdan Dunn, Alexa Chung and Millie Mac! 

I went for a very 70s vibe with this outfit, I like to stand out but didn't want to verge away from my own personal style! My only outfit malfunction was I spent the day with my hands in my pockets trying to hold my trousers up, ha! I was actually bag-less until my morning Breakfast event with Oasis X Snap fashion, whereby luckily in the press bag was a cheeky voucher for £20 and I found this bag in there matched perfectly! Fate?

Shoe wise I have these Kurt Gieger mid (NOT KITTEN) heels, which were ok for the first few hours, but did take their toll on me... RIP Charlotte's feet, am I really just about to leave the flat in heels again? Uh oh...

Also a big thanks to Boohoo/Blue Tit Salon for making my hair pretty! It was a lot nicer than this originally, but I stupidly forgot to take photos! This was after it has quite a few hours to drop out and get scruffy! ...And to Missguided's Robyn for shooting these photos!