Yeah baby, yeah! I can't help but feel I have an Austin Powers, 70s vibe going on here. Also I would like to point out the wind on the coast was not in my favour during this photo session, which would explain my hair, and the nature of the playsuit! Without the elements against me (the sun was also in and out more than a game of the hokey pokey) the playsuit actually looks a lot nicer, you can see on the product photo that the bottom of it is actually flared shorts and not a leotard as the wind has made out! *Disclaimer, there is no camel toe either!

Mustard is such a great colour for autumn, likewise is navy, so I thought hey, let's mix those colours. The playsuit I discovered originally through finding the brand Hearts and Bows by Bank Fashion, and I really love their cute and quirky bits. I would happily wear this playsuit, along with the body chain, on a night out with some navy heels! Although these photos fail to show it, the cut is actually extremely nice and flattering!

The blazer is part of a two piece from the Colour Flux range and I just love it! I love the colour, fit and crepe material, and I'm excited to show you the other way I've styled it up!
Navy is the colour I'm missing from my trusty Grafea's, however this cute bag made up for it! Absolutely love it, so much so I had to nab the lilac version.

As it is 2:39am, I think I shall retire to my slumber and dream of yet, more clothes!