Other than my love for pastels, I also love the traditional autumnal colours and tartan prints when it gets to this time of year! Also, how pretty do the parks look once the leaves go red and and begin to fall?!!
For my second day of Boohoo Style I went for this tartan look with a darker lip. I stupidly didn't get a photo of the coat zipped up, but it's such a lovely item - the fit is almost boxy, with a gold zip down the front. So perfect for this season! 
I paired the coat with a lot of navy and burgundy to match the colours of it, wearing this deep red/burgundy cable knit turtle neck, with just a high waisted matching tartan skater skirt to keep it casual but comfy and warm!
As the gold zip on the coat was quite statement, I kept all the hard wear gold, going for these burgundy cut out boots with gold buckle detailing. The boots are exceptionally comfy, especially after a few days of heels! Again, I went for a bag the same burgundy to match, ensuring the gold hardware. I've discovered the bag is a really great size for me to take to uni in the daytime. To finish the look off, and to shelter me from the rain (yes another unfortunate day of rain!) I popped on this burgundy fedora!