If you've been following me for a while, you'll see the 'pastel queen' is well and truly back for my 3rd day of Boohoo style!
I've literally been lusting after this coat of fluffy pastel dreams, way back from when I first tried it on during Boohoo's summer press day! I don't think I've ever owned a jacket so amazing, and that's saying something. Scrap 'Nolah Rainbow' this should be called the 'Charlotte Rainbow', it sums me up in a jacket!
My standards of what is suitable to wear during the daytime, differs a little from some of my friends... of course I'd wear pastel sequins in the day with pastel faux fur, duh. Chunky boots would fit a daytime look a little more socially acceptably though, as I would also not survive a day in these heels. They're comfy, but not THAT comfy. This is suitable evening wear me, however I would go for a clutch rather than this cute backpack. As well as pairing it with boots and thick chunky socks, to make this more acceptable for the day time - when it gets colder I'll pair it with a pastel knit hat and scarf! 
The best thing about this dress is that it's only £10. I KNOW. What a bargain, and I feel it was made to wear with this jacket.




























Shoes: Topshop