HUGE apologies for my god awful expressions in these photos. They were snapped in a fraction of the time I normally take to nail it to a level of Fisher photo approval, and I also had to battle with the sun in my eyes. I just wanted to point out that the sun is in my eyes, and that isn't me attempting a smouldering look...

This outfit, though. Maybe a personal favourite ever? Pink and fluffy, what's not to love? ...Well unless you dislike pink and fluffiness, in which case, why are you here? YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE, leave! I've been daydreaming about getting my hands on these fluffy heels of heaven since the press day back in the summer, and my goodness I am happy to have my hands on them finally! They have sold out I believe, but not to fear, I'm sure they will be restocked ASAP, so keep an eye on them! Alternatively they come in black, similar in red, and a fluffy rather than feather pair in pink. Of course I have had to own them all...

The texture of the coat is amazing, such a springy, snug fit. Certainly one to keep you warm and fuzzy on those winter mornings. Do size down one or two with it though, as personally I have the 8 and think it's quite oversized! 

The skirt you may recognise - I rocked the blue version at LFW, and figured this blush would be perfect with this combination, topped off with a ribbed, high neck, cropped, white sweater. One of my favourite things with Missguided is that if you really like an item, chances are they'll bring it out in another colour at some point!