Just before heading to Myleene Klass' event for her new season with Littlewoods, Arabella kindly took a few shots of my rather obnoxious outfit! I'm not a fan of my hair up, but I felt my mass of hair made the outfit look a little busy, so I opted for the 'messy bun'... which took me an almost an hour to create, how does that work?!?!
If you're following me on instagram, you'll see my new found love for leopard print. Alexa Chung has taught me that you won't always look like Pat Butcher when wearing it, so I have fully embraced that! 
This gorgeous shift dress is by Jones and Jones, and I also have my eye on the matching skirt! I sized up as I couldn't remember what their sizes were like, to be on the safe side, and I really like the fit of it!
This purple fluff of amazingness also arrived yesterday from NFD, and I knew I couldn't leave the house without wearing it, so I popped on some purple lippy and off I went, leaving a beautiful trail of tiny purple fluff, where-ever I went! You can get 20% off of it with the code 'CF20FLUFFNFD'! 

My new leopard print purse also in hand, with yes... you guessed it, those chunky PLT boots again!













I also thought I'd pop these photos from the event on here. The whole collection had a leopard print feel to it, so I was well and truly dressed the part!