Today I decided to rock the 'wet dog' look, so excuse my limp hair and weathered face! 
I usually wouldn't blog on a rainy day, however I decided to show my go-to outfit when the weather is being particularly unkind.

This jacket is my absolute saviour. I can't stress how warm it is, and it appears to be waterproof* (*don't quote me as my boyfriend isn't sure it is, but I've never got wet through it!). It's like wearing one big hug on days where it's gloomy out, or you're feeling a bit poorly, and the pinkness of it is very cheering up-y! I wore this for a walk in Greenwich yesterday (I know, how crazy and English of me walking in the rain) and it was perfect! The best thing about it is that it is £30 - what a steal? This would be £60+ on the high street for sure. Do make sure you pay the £4 or so express postage though, otherwise it can take a month to arrive!
I normally get an 8-10 in coats, occasionally 6 if oversized and I'm wearing the size large here, as I find the Chinese sizes to come up very small!

I then went for faux leather trousers, again waterproofing it up... and then platform sandals... not so practical for the rain, however they matched the outfit perfectly so I was going for it! Love these cute little shoes, and where they aren't completely open toed, my feet actually stayed relatively dry after-all!

Of course I went for a hat to maintain as much head dry-ness as possible, and my go to Grafea as it is the perfect black staple bag for this time of year!

Note: my boyfriend took these whilst stood in the rain, so it was literally quickly shoot 10 images and hope for the best, so apologies for the ugly!