Back to a more casual, Charlotte goes to university, look!
This outfit contains a few of my current favourites - leopard print of course, in the form of these beautiful Daniel Footwear loafers, with pony detailing, along with a purse to match... pink faux fur in the form of this clutch bag and collar, and my new Marc Jacobs sunnies from The Sunglasses Shop!

I know these collars are supposed to be worn on the outer of collar-less jackets, but I found this one looked nice layered under the collar of the tan - made it a bit more interesting! The coat I adore and picked up from USC, along with the dungarees, as a gift from USC on Vogue's Fashion Night Out! Under the dungarees is a golden oldie silky structured crop top from Topshop last winter, which I found the perfect blushed baby pink to match with my faux fur! I'm sure you've all seen the bag, it was a LFW favourite, but this is my first feature of it! I desperately wanted the mustard but still haven't been able to find it, boo! 

The loafers are absolutely brilliant, such great quality, comfy and look so nice on. I think they will look better with some skinny jeans, but I was dying to wear them out!

The sunglasses I had given up wearing at this point, as the sun had disappeared, but again they're something I can't get enough of right now (when the sun does decide to shine). I love the unusual, almost cat-eyed, shape to them and the fade of pinks makes such a nice detail!