I was well and truly channelling the Cher Horowitz Clueless vibe today with this mustard tartan number and knee highs. If you couldn't tell, I would say Cher and I have a lot in common when it comes to clothing and colour coordinating. Uh, AS IF.

These Lena coats are my saviour, I'm slowly collecting them in all colours. Size down a couple though, I wear a 6 in these, but 8-10 in other coats. I've always had a soft spot for mustard, so I knew this colour had to be. It isn't often you come across a nice mustard coat so I made sure I got it before I regretted it! It went perfectly with this fitted tartan dress, which I think made a lovely change and addition to my wardrobe! 

You may have seen my faux fur shopper, this is my mini addition for the days I'm not carrying around the kitchen sink. I bloody love it and it's actually a great size for daytime items, I always find clutches to be too slim for a hairbrush, camera, phone, wallet etc. but this one fits it all in! 

Of course I had to wear my trademark hat and boot combo, I'm not lying when I say I basically live in these haha.

Also, I'm on the Isle of Wight until tomorrow, so make the most of this beautiful backdrop!