Yesterday after getting my eyelashes re-did (full post to come), I headed over to South Kensington to meet Arabella for a much needed catch up and some lunch - it sure helped me take my mind off of some of the stressful and upsetting things in my life right now! 

I debuted this pink textured skirt suit, layering up with this fur gillet and thigh highs to keep me warm. What's not to love about a pink suit for me? Exactly. Small was out of stock so I went with medium in this, as you may be able to see on the side shots, the skirt is a little large on the waist but other than that I think it is fine. Sometimes I think being a little bigger can be more flattering anyway, especially when you're my height and don't want to be arrested for flashing! I wanted to go for a pink and monochrome look, so went for this grid print pussybow blouse which I absolutely love.

Sadly my, just turned 7, springer spaniel Alfie was put down last night after a 3 month battle with cancer, so I'm off to cry some more and eat chocolate all day now. I knew I'd be upset but I'm truly devastated, so heartbroken. Although now I'm just trying to be glad he touched my life in such a way and appreciate the time I had with him.  



















Boots: ASOS (in stock in other sizes here)