Sorry if you aren't a fan of burgundy, my bad! 

I've had this jacket for absolutely ages, and realised I haven't yet featured it on here. This 'Indian Summer' is making it extremely difficult to feature my lovely coats and warm jackets, but I really shouldn't be complaining! Although it may not look overly warm, the inside of this jacket is lined with THE SOFTEST faux fur you will ever touch, making it surprisingly snug... hence why I'm just holding it in the other photos! 20 degrees in late October is bloody mental in my eyes! 
You guys know me, I'm a very colour coordinated person, so when I picked up these trousers I knew exactly how I could style it! The jacket obviously matched nicely, with the white faux fur details also coordinating a treat, so I decided to go for a white top to break up all the burgundy and dark colours. I love the cut of this top, and it almost gave me some cleavage! 
The boots and hat tie in the black and some more burgundy which is going on. Burgundy central over here. I love, love, LOVE, these boots. I have a similar block burgundy pair but feel these look a little more interesting with the marble of shades - the gold hardware also matched the jacket nicely! 
The trousers are actually almost a waffle legging-y material, which makes them so comfy to wear, I would really recommend these beauties. 

How many times have I wrote 'burgundy' in this post?!!