Now I've been seeing these funky cleansing brushes all over the place at the moment, so when I was offered to try one out I couldn't resist. Some of you may hate me for this, but I have clear skin with very minimal effort - so I daren't use anything but my normal (Primark £1 face wipes....) routine incase I tempt fate! Don't worry guys, I had my fair share of bad skin around the age of 12-15 but thankfully those days are over! 
My boyfriend on the other hand still has temperamental skin, which is a lot more oily/prone to blackheads than mine (he knows I'm writing this, not bitching about him on my blog, promise!). These little brushes come in all different colours, but even though I knew Charlie was going to be the one test driving it, I still went for pink... 
The problem with myself and my boyfriend, and I'm sure with some of you guys too, is skincare routines can be time consuming, tiring and you find yourself sticking at them for the first two days and giving up before you even see the results. This little fella really encouraged Charlie to keep up with it though and after 2 weeks of use there was considerable results. Charlie is convinced that if he used the cleanser alone for two weeks, he would have had similar results, however I'm skeptical! Even still this machine made him keep at it, and the session lasts 20 seconds so it's so quick to do before bed - perfect for guys as well as girls, but perhaps not in the pink colour...

The Magnitone Lucid Facial Brush gently cleanses and exfoliates your skin to remove residues, impurities and dead skin cells using Active Electromagnetic Technology. Featuring two cleansing modes, the soft brush produces over 10000 fast-pulsing rotation-oscillations per minute to deeply and effectively clean and smooth your skin. It is suitable for sensitive and allergic skin types - helping purify your pores to reduce the occurrence of blackheads and breakouts, whilst allowing your skin to better absorb nutrients and moisture from your moisturisers, self-tans and SPF creams. *

It retails for about £50 which isn't too pricey for a product which is going to last you and be used daily. It is recommended you change the head after every 8 weeks though, but I believe they are easily available! 

Anybody else tried out this device, or plan to?