I went home to the Isle of Wight for the weekend to cheer myself up by spending some time with my other pets after losing Alfie. Whilst on a beach walk with my friend Jess we snapped a few photos messing around as the sun went down! A more natural set of photos from me. Sorry for all the stupid grins but we were making each other laugh. 

Just a comfy outfit from me as the day was spent mooching around in the countryside! Earlier this week I received a vintage parcel from House of Jam which included this two piece - I absolutely adore it. I'm wearing it now as I'm typing this on the train back to London. It is floral, but where it's red floral, I still think I can get away with it at this time of year. I paired it with a whole lotta leather (which is bad for my vegetarian self) - wearing my Superdry shearling jacket, trusty Vagabond boots and red Grafea.