So this was my travelling outfit as I wanted something comfy for the flights, but something I could layer up to keep warm when hitting Norway and Sweden! I think it was a success, if not making me look a little overdressed for the airport…

Although the red has come up on this kimono very brightly on camera, it isn’t as prominent in reality, hence why I matched the hat/scarf with the burgundy on it! I promise it doesn’t clash at all in reality!! 

These boots are also my favourite things ever right now. Yes they’re those boots, BUT, they’re in wine! What’s not to love about any type of wine? Other than my killer Christmas day hangover from overdoing the drinkable type on Christmas Eve… I’ve had so many compliments on these boots, and have practically lived in them this week, so they’re a ‘buy ASAP’ from me!