Hey guys! Happy Boxing Day - I hope you all had lovely Christmases. 
This was my outfit from Christmas Eve - probably not the most sensible to be wearing around town picking up last minute holiday essentials, then again, when do I dress sensible for anything?

Clearly I spent my Christmas Eve the Missguided way, but can you guys blame me? If you haven't checked out their sale yet, make sure to! + 20% discount for students on top of it!
I ventured away from the traditional festive colours and went for this wintery look of dusky pink and greys. It was a bit bulky and added 100lbs to me, however I did keep nice and snug in the freezing weather.
The cropped jumper has to be my favourite - it's what inspired the look as I loved the mix of colours. I went a bit satin crazy with the trousers and shoe combo, laying up with this faux fur jacket I'd been eyeing up a while. There was only a 6 left in the jacket so I knew it was fate if it fitted as I normally take an 8 or 10 in coats, so if you're worried it won't fit you - it is a little oversized! The shoes also made a nice day heel, I had absolutely no problem in them! The fedora originally had a black band on it, but I snipped it off to make it more versatile to match outfits, like this, which don't contain black!