The other day I was having one of those 'gah, I have nothing to wear' days, when I realised I could mix and match these two dogtooth numbers and create a little co ord! The top was originally sent as a surprise from Pretty Little Thing, which was still on my 'to wear/blog' pile, and the skirt I'd previously featured early October by Missguided! Match made.
Of course because London is freezing right now, it wasn't the most practical, but hey ho! The coat really helped stop me turning into a snowman, and yep that's right, December and still no tights. Thanks thigh highs.

After these photos were taken I had my bag stolen from Tottenham Court Road. Damn me for having a faux Chanel and looking richer than I am. Thankfully my phone was in my pocket and my camera was in a Dune shopping bag, so it could have been a lot worse. Even still I am bank cardless etc. around Christmas time in London, with replacements being sent back to the Isle of Wight - which isn't ideal. My passport was also in the bag so I now have to stay alone in my flat an extra week in London for an emergency passport meeting costing £148, as I'm travelling to Sweden in two weeks- so not ideal!!! Without my passport I can't even go into a bank and prove who I am to be able to withdraw money! So I warn all of you to keep a strong grip and close eye on your belongings in London!
















Top: Pretty Little Thing
Skirt: Missguided