I've been without a photographer for quite a while, so sorry for the lack of posts!! I have however got about 6 billion outfits, and a haul video to show you, so make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel if you would like to see that, and keep checking back here for the increasingly festive outfits!

Like I said, I've not taken outfit photos in a while, so sorry for these... it appears I have forgotten how to pose, haha!

I love the mix of textures with this outfit, felt, scuba, faux fur and feathers. The skirt I originally wanted from Topshop but had sold out, however Lily LuLu now stock it - horay! The feather black crop is also from there, which I'm equally obsessed with.

I've had this peachy pink gillet for so long, but hadn't got round to featuring it yet! I figured it matched perfectly with the skirt, so it was time! As it's a bit chilly for bare arms, I layered it upon a black longline blazer/duster jacket, which I think worked well!

And of course, what Fisher outfit is complete without knee highs and a fedora?