Like the majority of you, I'm sure, I had to make the most of Black Friday/Cyber Monday and decided it was the perfect time to spend my recent Boohoo press day voucher! I've been eyeing up a few capes for a while (the one on the She Inside wish list I posted yesterday, in particular) but when this one went down from £40 to £25 - after I'd already contemplated ordering it, I knew it had to be!

I couldn't be happier, I've had lots of compliments on it already and for £25 the quality is great. I found it looked nice with this black pussybow poking out of it, however I probably should have worn a jumper under it as I wasn't the warmest I've ever been... No fault of the capes though, just my impracticality. It's quite long, so I figured I could pair it with a faux leather mini and my thigh high boots, although I also plan to wear it with my leather trousers and Moschino flats. 

...And like normal, I have this fedora surgically attached to my head.

If I look like I am about to cry in any of these photos it is because I had just spent £65 posting a parcel to my friend Jenny who is currently having treatment in Germany. SIXTY FIVE POUNDS TO POST A PARCEL WITHIN EUROPE?!??? Royal Mail royally knows how to fuck with me.