The other day I faced the freezing Isle of Wight wind to have a brisk walk along the coast. Despite being sunny it was bloody cold and I almost got blown out over to France.

However, I thought of no better time to debut my Tom Ford sunnies from Red Hot Sunglasses - matching nicely with the faux fur scarf which I recently picked up from Primark. Wind swept and interesting is a thing after all, right? The sunglasses of course are cateye as that's the only frame I seem to wear... however they're my first pair by Tom Ford. No complaints here, these are such a nice design - the monochrome making them a little more interesting than your standard block colour pair, however still making them versatile to style. These will be seeing me through my snowboarding trip to Sweden next week!

I've also broken my 'it has to be all gold' jewellery phobia this week, you'll see me mixing metals a lot more... and here is me in silver, for the first time in about 2 years! Casio have always had the coolest retro watches, but now they've brought out their 'Sheen' collection, which features a few more sophisticated time pieces in an array of metals and designs. As I'm breaking out of my all gold phase, I went for silver! (Those who know me, know that wearing silver is a big step for this all gold gal!) Big thanks for Casio for the watch, and to The Saturdays for kindly signing my Sheen watch box!












Scarf: Primark