This week I stepped completely out of my comfort zone and went for brown leather. I don't know if you've noticed, but I only ever wear black leather - I'm not sure why this is, I just guess I figured it matched more and then got in a habit of buying black leather items to match the other black leather items I already had. It's all this one big black leather black hole. 

I had this epiphany when Daniel Wellington watches contacted me, and instead of picking a black watch I went for brown. It was at this point I had to decided between tan or dark brown but after about 47 hours of torment trying to decide, I committed to the dark side. You can actually get 15% off of Daniel Wellington watches this festive season with the code 'charlottefisher' - thank me later guys. You can see my watch in the photos, I love it. Very traditional English Autumn/Winter. 

Now I was on the dark leather pursuit, since I've recently upgraded my Canon 1100D to a 70D I decided a new camera case was in order. This Grafea baby is perfect, and guess what? I stayed with the dark leather theme... slowly collecting items I can pair together with outfits... 
The bag itself is great, fits all my camera needs in it and has many outer pockets for cards/documents/your phone etc. my favourite feature actually has to be that all the camera padded compartments inside can actually be removed if you'd prefer to have more space and use as a regular bag.

Now, now, now... we all know I've been loving the over the knee boots. How could my brown leather outfit be complete without a suitably matching pair of boots? I spotted these in a shut Dune on an evening walking back from Winter Wonderland and had to contact the press office immediately to see if they could be mine. Within 24 hours I was in the office with the lovely ladies, clutching my new boots, so a big thank you to them! Since getting them I haven't taken them off - I assumed as they were leather and quite shaped I'd have to break them in, but nope, comfy since the first second! I think they're definitely a more sophisticated boot, and an item which is going to be a timeless staple in my wardrobe, so chuffed with them. I also think they're going to be the type of boots to look good with denim.

And there we have it, my dark leather ensemble is complete!

I also popped into the In Love With Fashion offices this week to pick up a few items, this playsuit had to be one of my favourites. Such a nice cut, with colours perfect for this time of year. I actually wore tights with this outfit as I was off to Vauxhall Ice Rink after, so I figured fishnets were better than nothing if I was adamant to have my legs out!

The faux fur coat is a Lily LuLu number and I really love it. Most faux fur coats are very bulky, but this one is a little more flattering and I like how the sleeves are a little cropped. The colour is also so perfect to contrast against the berry tones and leather.

To add a little additional colour to the outfit and to bring out the colours from the playsuit I added this burgundy berry combo of the thick faux fur scarf and matching fedora! 
























Hat: Pretty Little Thing