I haven't done one of these in a while, so I figured I would as I've just made my most recent order with them! You can read my Q&A on ordering with She Inside here - but like I've said in that post, I've never had any problems with my items and I find it such a great place to get billy bargains.

Who else spent £34 on the Topshop versions of these faux fur clutch roll bags? Hell I bought them in both pink and black, and would have got the mustard one if I had the chance. I thought I'd share these £8 beauties with you as they're an absolute bargain and perfect for this festive season!



Here are a few of my festive-y favourite items on She Inside - I always find I get the sizing right when it comes to their coats and skirts, so they're always a safe bet to me and I find them best value for money.


And of course I had to include some of my favourite pastel picks (you'll be sure to see a few of these popping up on my blog soon!).


I hope this could have given you a little inspiration or saved you some £££ this December, and sorry if it's made you spend money you shouldn't be!!