You may have noticed me being very pro-roll neck at the moment, I just can't keep enough of those garments with the ability to keep my neck warm... This one is the chunkiest and comfiest one I've found to date and I can't get enough of it. It's a relaxed 'one size fits all' shape and I found it to look quite chic oversized over these faux leather cigarette pants. It also helps that it (and the coat for a matter of fact) are She Inside bargains, but with great quality. Like always I got the coat in a large due to the Asian sizing, however this one came up as more of a 10 than the usual 8. The quality of the coat is even better than usual, a thick coat with a nice structure.

As I'm going for a comfy look I went for these Moschino Love flats, which do happen to be in the ASOS sale now if you wanted to bag yourself a pair! (They make me feel more important than I am.)