This was a pre Christmas, pre Sweden outfit, I wore to visit a friends horse. (Clothing appropriate as ever... don't worry, I didn't actually ride the horse, just talked to it and stroked it!) Red and denim is always a winner for me. I love a good vintage Levi, however this one is actually a mock Missguided one! I love the vintage Levi jackets however it's so hard to find a nice one in a size which doesn't fit you like a tent, so this is a good alternative! The over the knee boots are actually Missguided too, I still have my ASOS pair but they're progressively looking more loved as time goes by, so I figured I'd stock up! These ones actually come up a lot lower, so perfect for the shorter people who found the Asos/River Island pairs too long.

The red two piece is such a lovely fit, I love a high neck and found it worked well with the collar of the denim and tucked scarf combo. Certainly going to get it in the other colours now!