4 months ago now, I was invited out to celebrate the launch of Miss Selfridge's Late Night Edit. I'd just had braces fitting the day before, so I absolutely detested the photos from the day as my mouth was hideously swollen and I couldn't work out how to pose! Wah, always the way, however boy, do I appreciate having them now! I had however forgotten that Miss Selfridge had actually offered my readers a chance to win the dress I was wearing... classic me completely let it slip my mind! Although the photos weren't to my fancy, the night out and collection certainly was.
Firstly I had a personal shopper session in 'The Dressing Room' to pick my outfit, then I was whisked off to Cheeky Parlour in Shoreditch to get my hair braided and nails did! After that we popped over to Mahiki where we snuffled some BBQ (epic fail as I was a vegetarian, but I did make up for it with champagne!) and from there we danced to Katy Perry whilst drinking cocktails and champagne out of a treasure chest, what's not to love?
Although my dress isn't available anymore, Miss Selfridge have still kindly given my readers a chance to win a dress from their collection that I pick. I've listed my favourites below (make sure ad blocker is off!) and all you have to do is comment here to let me know you've entered (including your contact email), make sure you're following me on Blog Lovin', with both me and Miss Selfridge on Instagram and Twitter and bam, you could win a dress to party you out of the January blues!




If you aren't a fan of my choices, you can also pick an item from here!

Good luck! (Competition closes January 14th!)