I can't help but see the brace face pout reappearing, bleugh! Don't worry, they're off in a few weeks! Sorry for the lack of posting, I actually did a little surprise trip... to Moscow, Russia! But all will be revealed on that post.

This was my outfit for the Missguided SS15 press day - sorry about the quality, the weather was dull and awful, and I was almost blown away! Saying that, I did still want to share this outfit with you guys. 

I really wanted to photograph just the shirt, as I am IN LOVE, but I would have caught frost bite doing so. I've only just discovered Romwe and it has some beautiful pieces for so cheap - this one is £7! We all know I love a pussybow blouse and this monochrome one had to be mine. In this case I just layered this pink jumper dress over it to give a more casual look. I also went for this super comfy, stretch, white, distressed skinny jeans - these are my new favourite jeans, had to get them in black too!

Some of you may remember I lived in my white and black Vagabond boots during last year, but unfortunately they got a little too beaten up. I now have this fresh pair which I was busy breaking in, hooray! I think these are destined to be my favourite boots forever.

Also, could just be me, but I'm feeling a French vibe from the shirt and hat?! ...just me? Ok. Ha!