So this was my running about in London for a very busy Thursday outfit. I woke up at 7am for a very early meeting with Miss Selfridge and the sky was blue as can be - thankfully I knew not to trust that London sky as I have been tricked too many a time. I put away my skirt and denim jacket and turned to my trusty Whistles coat, comfy trainers and pinstripe trouser set. As expected, by 11am the sun was nowhere to be seen and I was 'winning'! I have just realised I've been living in this coat but not yet blogged it? I don't think I'd ever loved a piece of clothing quite like I do this coat. It was pricey, but I did manage to get it in the ASOS sale - we all know how many coats I have, and I'd say you can certainly tell the quality of this one over all others. It's like being in a fuzzy bear hug, the whole time. "Oh my god it's freezing! Are you cold?" Nope. Nope I am not in this coat.



The two piece is another favourite of mine. I realise a lot of my fashion is quite disposable, but I feel all these items are timeless favourites of mine. The fit of this two piece is so comfy, the material has a slight stretch to it and the fit is so nice. Such a great outfit to throw on when, like me, you have a lot to do and want to be comfy, but at the same time wanna look cool as shit.

The trainers/sock combo are definitely a love or hate thing, but for me I have loved these since I got them back in the summer. They're comfy, but kinda cute and kinda a statement?