So here is my look for day 2. I was actually doing the social take over for Pretty Little Thing, so I had planned on wearing PLT - but not this outfit repeat (if none of you noticed, then it totally isn't an outfit repeat...!) Unfortunately I wasn't feeling the outfit I was going to wear, and then my replacement didn't arrive in time so I went for this trusty favourite two piece of mine! I have literally lived in this since having it, so comfy but also cool.

I went for their longline coat which was very needed as it was bitterly cold!! It's a really nice fit and perfect for these months into spring. 

The shoes are again, comfy, but also practical in the sense when it darks you can see where you're going and cars/people are less likely to bump into you. You charge them with a USB which in itself is super cool, then they have 3 settings of fashyness. 

This Primark bag is another old favourite, perfect for chucking everything and the kitchen sink into. I spiced it up with this cute fluffy charm I got at a recent Dune press day!
















Bag: Primark