As 99% of the time right now I find myself daydreaming of warmer climates, I couldn't help but join in with the #5DaysOfSoma style challenge with Swimwear 365 after hearing about it from Label PR.

 Who wouldn't be tempted by the opportunity to win the chance to style a swimwear photo shoot in 5* Egypt?! ...certainly not me and my pasty, in need of sun, skin! 

I've styled three looks up for Soma Bay using Swimwear365 products - the first of which being this nautical look for a day posing around the pools and beach bars. I went for Swimwear 365's Naturana Navy Printed Bikini, opting to swap the bottoms for their Panache Red Polka Dot High Waisted Briefs. To obtain the glamorous 'yes, I'm on holiday looking fabulous' look I accessorised with some oversized Chanel white sunnies, a bold red lip and chunky matching sandals to insure killer legs.






My second look is more of a relaxation, drinking cocktails whilst the sun sets, possibly getting a massage, look. After a long day of sun the skin needs a moisturising aftersun massage, comfortable clothing, with cocktails on tap. I went for Swimwear 365's Heine Animal Print Skirt, pairing it with their Tamaris Animal Print Sandals





My final look is definitely more of a blogger (Charlotte Fisher) needing to explore and get photos look! I've styled this absolutely gorgeous Pour Moi Black Siren Cut Out Suit with a more sports luxe feel, suitable for cycling the pier and exploring, whilst having the opportunity to take a dip to cool down, getting those all important instagram snaps!




I hope you've enjoyed my looks! If this sort of outfit mood boarding is something you enjoy seeing, please let me know and I'll be sure to do some more in the coming months! Good luck to everybody who has entered!