On Friday night I was invited down to Gigi's Mayfair to try out their new vegetarian menu. As it was Valentines Day the next day, I took Charlie along with me and we did the whole 'couple on a date' thing a day early! 
I could not fault the menu. Usually I'm put off by fancy smancy places as not only am I vegetarian, but I am also the world's most fussy eater. That being said out of all the courses served, I loved each and every one - with the cocktails being absolutely divine! I really don't think £35 for a set menu of what arrived for us was at all expensive, especially when you consider the location, service and feel of the establishment. Every course came out perfectly presented, with the service efficient and friendly.

Of course I had to snap some photos.




Charlie opted for a 'Bloody Mary' but I skipped that... 







...and went for this amazing passionfruit mojito instead!



I was a little apprehensive to try this mushroom broth with egg, due to being out of my comfort zone, however I'm glad I did as it was delicious!





Roasted root veg, yum.




 This gorgeous Ralph Lauren shirt was actually in collaboration with Mainline Menswear, which you may have seen over on my mens Christmas gift guide. Such a lovely timeless shirt, very suitable for a nice meal out or equally dressed down more casual for the day!


I'm still having cravings for this pasta dish...




If you were in London on Friday, you'll appreciate I look this scruffy because of the awful weather!



My first time trying pumpkin?! Absolutely loved it.


And of course, always the best course... pudding!





 Thanks again for the invite Gigi's - I hope to be returning soon!
And for anybody who was interested in what I wore...
I went for this little black two piece, accessorised with baby pink in the form of these platform heels (very comfy and easy to walk in, plus an absolute bargain!) and this amazing two tone coat.